Thread: Konker 400

Konker 400

I was wondering if anyone had problems with oil leaks just after 120 hrs or so. I have 120 plus hrs on mine and it has developed a nasty oil leak from the top side of the crank case where the cylinder head bolts on. I bought the quad from a friend of mine and well I,m the second owner. Also who or what company would be a good source for a service manual, parts,etc. .
    Looking forward to imput or advice
    Thanks

Re: Konker 400

Why do people not put where they live ? lol

Anyhow here is a website , hopefully it helps you finding whatyou need

http://www.konkermotors.com/
    2008 Kawasaki Brute Force 650 I Super Black ,27" MudZilla Tires on SS 212 Chrome Rim's ,HMF Utility Slip On Pipe ,K & N Air Filter,Floor Board Protector's ,CDI Dyna Tech,HDPE full Skid Plate,Diamond G Tie Rods,2500lb Warn Winch,2 " Lift Kit, MIMB 2" Snorkels , Wild Boar Rad Relocte ,Front Storage Box Mod,Grease Fitting Mod on all a-arms,eTrex legend gps,5' Easy Mount Plow .

Re: Konker 400

I have a zstar 400 (exact same bike, made by ODES), and yes mine developed the same oil leak, I have to replace the cylinder gasket, I just went down the a mechanics shop, and bought some gasket material, and made my own, It was actually a easy fix.