Thread: LIFAN

LIFAN

I picked up a new 2002 LIFAN 125cc for my 8 year old this weekend at an auction.Has anyone ever heard of this brand and where parts would be available? Thanks!

Re: LIFAN

hehehe, nice new toy T......at least it has training wheels for you too huh....hehehe no more funny bike crashes for you [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]sorry dont know a thing about that machine but it looks good, sure she will be lovin it [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Images

Weird, never heard of it either... Have you tried searching the net... (You prob have...)

Deej
    ----------------------------------------------------
    Mike Bjerstedt AKA Deejay - Webmaster ATV Canada
    2002 Polaris 700 Twin (The Wife's) - Hunter Green - ITP Wheels - 26" PitBull Tires - Powerblade Snowblade - Warn Winch
    2002 Polaris 700 Twim (Mine) - Silver Grey - ITP Wheels - 27.5" Pitbull Tires - 2" Highlifter - Clutch Kit - Kimpex Trex 3.0 Tracks

PLEASE REPORT ANY PROBLEM POSTS OR THREADS USING THE LITTLE "REPORT POST" ICON (TRIANGLE !) FOUND BELOW EVERY POST.

Yeah I did. Couldn't find any distributors in canada, hmmm

littlechief- training wheels.... uhhhm yeah... thanks for the reminder [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

Well I was bored and did a little research on Lifan.
    It is a Mexican company that started out making scooters and motorbikes. There was a site I came across in Texas who repairs Lifan ATV's. Check it out at: www.mrfix-it.net
    Mabey you already knew this information, but thought I'd let ya know. I am quite curious to see how it holds up. I'm sure my daughter is gonna start buggin' me for one soon.
    Tye
    85 4 Runner 4X4, Swamped and Locked
    93 Pathy 4x4 (Daily Driver)
    97 Pathy 4X4 (Grocery Getter')
    02 Wolverine 4X4,25" Bear Claws, Warn A2000 Winch, Pro Design Air Filter, Dynojet Kit, Kimpex Thumb Warmer and Rear Cargo Box.

No I didn't know that. I came up with it being Vietnamese. Do you have the link to their company. Thanks, much appreciated

Sure but you may have to know how to read spanish????
    www.lifan.com.mx
    Just go to the "motocicletas" after the intro and it shows the ATV.
    Tye
    85 4 Runner 4X4, Swamped and Locked
    93 Pathy 4x4 (Daily Driver)
    97 Pathy 4X4 (Grocery Getter')
    02 Wolverine 4X4,25" Bear Claws, Warn A2000 Winch, Pro Design Air Filter, Dynojet Kit, Kimpex Thumb Warmer and Rear Cargo Box.

Awesome!!! Thanks again.
    I speak spanish and french. I'll send them an e-mail

These Bikes are made in china nice rigs

Try myjampacked.com
    cymotorcycles.com
    lifanamerican.com

Lifan is a manufacturer in ChongQing China. They produce high quality dirtbikes, ATV's, engines and numerous other things. Within about the next six months there will be Dealers throughout all of Canada. Their quality is excellent and prices are very affordable. The only set back is size availability, the ATV's are 250cc or less and the Enduro's or dirtbikes are 200cc or less. The website will be up in around Octorber 10th with everything that will be available. www.coasttocostmotorsports.com