Atv Insurance In B.C.

Need ifo. No club here,want theft &liability

Re: Atv Insurance In B.C.

Try Capri Insurance @ 1-888-818-5821. They are the Broker for ATV BC Club and offered the best cover at the best price. I pay $465 annual for All Risks on 2 machines, total value $9,500, incl. $1,000,000 liability on each. $500 deductible. I'm in the Insurance Industry and value coverage and security over price and this deal was by far the best in all areas. Good luck !

Wow, thats expensive. Here in Manitoba I pay $170 per year each of my 2002 SP500s valued at just under $9000 each. Full collision, theft, fire, all peril, etc. with a $200 deductable and 1 million liability.

Images

Remember, if the insurance is good Canada wide, then you may be able to sign up where its cheapest!

I got my sleds registered in AB, but insured in BC with capri under the bc sled fed, and its way cheaper!

I may look into insuring with that place in sask! (if i can!)

Deej
    ----------------------------------------------------
    Mike Bjerstedt AKA Deejay - Webmaster ATV Canada
    2002 Polaris 700 Twin (The Wife's) - Hunter Green - ITP Wheels - 26" PitBull Tires - Powerblade Snowblade - Warn Winch
    2002 Polaris 700 Twim (Mine) - Silver Grey - ITP Wheels - 27.5" Pitbull Tires - 2" Highlifter - Clutch Kit - Kimpex Trex 3.0 Tracks

PLEASE REPORT ANY PROBLEM POSTS OR THREADS USING THE LITTLE "REPORT POST" ICON (TRIANGLE !) FOUND BELOW EVERY POST.